The New Years Party The New Years Party

Wtf is with you guys

Just incase some of you didnt know, that "scat-ba-diddly-dodly" clip is from a song called "The Scatman". Although the randomness is kind of funny, I dont think it takes much skill to break up a music track which is all he did.

Furthermore the person below me said that the attention to detail in the background was excellent. To this I would like to say "what" and then ask "and how". It was a nice animation loop of the person but it would be alot better if you hadnt used the same short clip over and over reversed and tinted.

Actually no. It was a horrible loop. Wtf was he doing. I think you started trying to make him dance and ended up with him humping the ground. You got frustrated because you had wasted so much time so you reversed it to save time.

I am dissapointed that this got on the front page. That clip is funny, but anyone could have gotten it. Dont get me wrong though, this was worth at least a 7.

ELEPHANT: episode 1 ELEPHANT: episode 1

An interesting idea, quite original

After reading one of the comments below, I can better understand this movie. It was very good. The idea was very original, though it needed a bit better sound effects and slightly more understandable animation.

I really like the plot. Bring on more.

Rebecca Rebecca

Really funny..

Seriously that wasnt disturbing. That was funny as. Funniest thing I've seen in a while. And those graphics were rad.

Keep it up.

Over the Rainbow Over the Rainbow

Not only was it cool, but it was funny!

Seriously Blue. I don't know where we'd be without this movie. It is worth more than a 5. Smooth animation, the music rocks, and that ending was funny as. Wasn't expecting that. And the final fight! You were so creative!

Good job. I expect 2 more by Tuesday.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 5 Knoxs "The Matrix" 5

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

NO DAMNIT!

DON'T STOP! MAKE ANOTHER MATRIX ONE!

Unfinished Stick Fight Unfinished Stick Fight

Well..

Considering it was all tweened, I didn't like it. Tweening is for wimps.

Knoxs "The Matrix" 3 Knoxs "The Matrix" 3

Crap you're a genious

Dude! You just get funnier and funnnier!! This movie is absolutely brilliant!

Foamy's Rant Foamy's Rant

Oh man...

You and Knox have got to be the most original people EVER. THIS IS SO FUCKING BRILLIANT!

The Neighbor The Neighbor

It was too short

Nice job KoRRupt. It was short, and good. But you need a SERIES!